Contact Information for Apple Troubleshooting Team
Apple® can be coined as the master of innovations. Apple® is an American multinational company founded by Steve Jobs which is headquartered in Cupertino, California. It manufactures and designs computer software, consumer electronics, and other online services. Apple® manufactures and distributes hardware products like iPhones, iPads, iPods, Apple® watches, Apple® TV, Mac computers and HomePod smart speaker. Along with a wide range and good security measure, the Apple® devices are also very classy. If we talk about looks, Apple® is the ace. Along with the Apple® devices, the customer of Apple® are also very satisfying.
If you are facing any small or big type of issue while using any Apple® device you can easily get the best help. Our team of expert engineers is always available to troubleshoot the issues.
Apple® devices are also known for their reliability, but like other electronic devices, you may face some kinds of issues while using Apple® devices. You can contact Apple® troubleshooting team and ask for any kind of query.
Here are some common issues which are faced by many Apple users:
Issues while swapping from Android to iOS
Many people feel a dilemma while switching from Android to iOS. But you can easily transfer all your data from your old Android device to your new Apple® device. Follow the steps given below for moving your data from Android to iOS.
- Open your new iOS device and follow the onscreen commands until you see the App and Data option.
- Select the Move Data from Android option
- You have to install an app in your old android device from the app store from transferring your android data to iOS
- Open the application to continue on both devices
- Click on Agree and next option on your Android device
- A code of 12 digits will be displayed on your new iOS device
- Enter that code in your Android device
- The device will show you a list of data which is about to transfer from your Android device to iPhone device
- You can also add or remove items which you want to restore.
Now, your Android data will be transferred to your new iOS device.
If you are facing any issue while swapping the devices, please contact troubleshooting team.
Speaker button is grayed-out while having a phone call
Some users experienced that the speaker icon of iPhone is grayed-out during the phone call. This issue occurs mostly when you are paired with some other devices via Bluetooth. For resolving this problem, turn off your Bluetooth by swiping up from the bottom and toggle the Bluetooth icon.
Issue while updating the iOS devices
Apple® provides frequent updates for all devices. Each update comes with some minor fixes and improvements from the old one. New users may face issues while updating the iOS devices. Here are some steps for updating the iOS devices:
- Open the settings
- Navigate to software updates
- Click on download and install the update
- Outdated iOS can be a backdoor for various harmful malware and hackers. Always update your iOS when a new update is available. If you are unable to update your iOS device, contact Apple® team for step by step guidance.
“No Service” issue your iOS devices
This issue is faced by iPhone 7 users. No cellular service is detected after coming out from Airplane mode. If you are facing such type of issue, try restarting your iPhone. If you are still not getting any cellular service then try restarting the device by taking out your SIM cards and re-insert them.
If you are still getting this issue, check your iOS update. If you are working on outdated iOS then update it to the latest version. You can also get a possible solution by dialling troubleshooting team.
Setting FaceID on your iPhoneX
You can easily set FaceID in your new iPhoneX by following the steps listed below. Make sure that your face is perfectly visible on your iPhone camera.
- Open settings
- Go to FaceID & Password
- Enter the Password
- Click on Set up Face ID, move your face in front of your camera and click on Get Started
- Look forward into the iPhone that your face fits inside the frame of your camera
- Move your head forming a circle
- Click on continue
- Again move your head and complete the circle for the second time
- Click on continue
Handoff issues on your Mac devices
If you are facing the Handoff issues in your Mac computers, follow the steps given below:
- Open your Mac device
- Go to System Preferences
- Go to General
- Tap the checkbox button next to Allow Handoff between Mac and your iCloud devicesand uncheck it
- Again tap the checkbox button next to Allow Handoff between Mac and your iCloud devicesand check it
If you are still facing handoff issues then dial troubleshooting team and get the best solutions.
Why choose Service Center?
Problems are like a virus. No matter how many how many doors you close, they still enter from any holes anytime. Say you are working on an important document and suddenly your Mac computer freezes. In that situation, you are unable to get help from any service center. If you don’t want to waste your time and money by wandering outside in search of a good Service center and get the reliable online help for all issues related to Apple® devices.
You can also visit direct Apple website www.support.apple.com to complete your setup or call at 000 800 100 9009