Contact Information for Avast™ Antivirus Team
Avast™ antivirus software is a family of internet security developed by Avast™ for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android. Avast™ antivirus program offers both freeware as well as paid service. Avast™ is the most popular antivirus software in the market. Avast™ provides many excellent features like smart scan, anti-phishing, anti-spam, firewall, browser security etc.
Here are some exclusive features of Avast™ antivirus:
• Smart scan: Avast™ provides you the best smart scan to detect all harmful malicious software and URLs. It provides the best protection against viruses, adware, spyware, Trojans.
- Home Network Protection:This feature of Avast™ alerts you if the router is not working properly which can save you from hackers. It any hacker breaks the security and enters into your network, then he can gain access to your computer, your whole network as well as all the devices connected to your system including printers, flash drives, and your phone. It also provides a browser clean-up feature. This feature is used cleaning mystery toolbox, add-ons which are connected to your device without your knowledge. This usually happens when you download software which has a third-party agreement with other companies or due to malware present in device.
- Sandboxing: Sometimes you want to download a file or document which seems malicious. Avast™ antivirus provides you a special feature known as sandboxing, which provides you a sealed place to check the downloaded files. Avast™ Pro partitions a small part of space in your system where you can download and check your files without harming the system.
- Safe banking: Avast™ provides you SecureDNS and SecureZone for assuring that your personal banking information is safe from intruders. Hackers try to hack your network by hacking your router device and change the settings to connect it with a fake site. Once you log in your account with your credentials in the fake site, all your information will be stored in it. Then the hacker can easily get access to your bank account. Avast™ protects your account details with its SecureDNS feature. It prevents from hacking your bank accounts and provides an extra layer of protection to your financial data.
- Webcam Shield: If your device is not protected with a good reliable antivirus program, a hacker can hack your webcam and use it for his own means without your knowledge. He can click pictures, shoot a video or even go live with the help of your webcam. Avast™ webcam Shield feature protects your device from all untrusted applications which can harm your privacy.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: This feature of Avast™ starts when you open an application in fullscreen like watching movies, videos or playing online games. This mode halts all the notifications pop-ups.
- Password Manager: Password manager provides safety to all your passwords. Today having the same password for all your accounts is not a safe practice. But a user may have multiple accounts, and remembering all passwords is not an easy task. Password manager stores all your passwords, you only have to remember one master password. With the help of master password, you can easily gain access to all passwords.
Avast™ antivirus is a store of features. It provides large numbers of features in its freeware also. But a user may face some sort of problems while using Avast™ antivirus program. Contact Avast™ troubleshooting team for any kind of issues.
Why contact Online Service Center?
You may fall into an issue any time of the day. But maybe you are not ready for them. Suppose you are about to start a meeting and your computer freezes in the middle of scanning. At that time you can’t take your whole computer system to the service center because it is very time-consuming. The best choice you can have is to call at Avast™ team. We provide you the best reliable solution with a bit of time.
Issues you may face while using Avast™ antivirus software:
- Downloading issues:You may face issues while downloading the Avast™ Antivirus software, this can occur due to fake source or poor internet connectivity.
- Issues during installing: You may face problems while installing the Avast™ antivirus in your system. This can happen due to incomplete installation file, insufficient hardware specification, or deleted some Avast™ files mistakenly.
• BSOD: This issue is faced by many Avast™ antivirus users. You may get a Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) after installing latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Updating issues: A user may unable to update the Avast™ antivirus program; this happens due to some corrupted files or connectivity issues.
- Upgrading issues: If you want to upgrade your antivirus suite and unable to choose the best suite for you; call at troubleshooting team for getting details of all antivirus suits.
- Avast™ SecureDNS can’t run on this network: Many users reported that Avast™ SecureDNS is not working in their network. This feature is only present in Avast™ Pro Antivirus, Avast™ Internet Security and Avast™ Premium, this feature protect you from phishing attacks using fake DNS servers.
- System Impact: If you are feeling that Avast™ antivirus is slowing down your system performance, then talk to Avast™.
- Compatibility issues: You may face a problem if you are having other security software programs then Avast™. Remove all other security programs.
Apart from these problems mentioned above, a user may fall into many other issues. Contact Avast™ troubleshooting team for the best solutions.
How to contact us?
You can directly contact us by dialling troubleshooting team; will connect your call to our expert team. Our team is 24*7 available can provide you help any time of the day.
Avast™ error message 7005
Avast™ error 7005 mostly occurs due to corrupt Windows registry, but you can also get this error due to malware infection. In case, you stuck in this error and need any help then contact Avast™ troubleshooting team for troubleshooting your error. You can also fix error 7005 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Shut down your device
- Restart your device with admin credentials
- Go to the Start menu
- Select System Restore
- Choose to restore my computer to the earlier time
- Tap the Next button
- Now you have to create a restore point
- Then click on the confirm button for all the changes
- Now reboot your device
Avast™ Error 42056
Avast™ error 42056 is a type of run time error which occurs due to the corrupt installation of Avast™ antivirus. Virus infection can be a reason for this error 42056. You can visit Avast™ troubleshooting team and ask our technical executives for fixing your errors. If you want to fix this error manually then you can follow the steps mentioned below for creating a backup file for editing the registry files:
- Go to the start menu
- Type command in the search bar
- You will get a command prompt on your screen
- Type regedit and press the Enter button
- Type the name for Avast™ backup file
- Now click on the export button and from the file menu
- Click on save button
You have created the back-up file; now you have to edit the registry files. But if you are not from the technical background then editing registry files is not recommendable. If you edit the wrong file then you may get into more trouble.
Avast™ Error 10013
When you get into error 10013 error your actively running program will crash and Avast™ Error 10013 will be displayed on the screen. You will get into this error when your antivirus is getting any kind of issue while loading. Technician can provide you good technical help for troubleshooting this kind of error. You can also try some basic methods for fixing this error such as:
- Provide a complete malware scan to your device with sfc/scan now command
- Try restoring the recent current changes from the system restore tool
- Update all application and system software of your device
Avast™ troubleshooting team has years of experience and can resolve all your queries in a very small frame of time. Now you don’t have to worry about any kind of technical glitch with Avast™; just talk to our technical executives. Our technicians never misguide the customers; we always provide all possible solutions for troubleshooting your issues in a very friendly manner.
You can also visit direct Avast website www.support.avast.com to complete your setup or call at 1-844-340-9251.