Apple iTunes Customer Support Number (1-844-281-7680)
Apple iTunes is the most popular music player, mobile device management application, and an internet radio broadcaster launched by Apple Inc. iTunes also allows you to purchase the music online. iTunes is one of the best innovations by the Apple. The best thing about iTunes is that iTunes is available on all the platforms like iOS, Mac, Android as well as Windows.
Sometimes users may get some issues while using iTunes on Apple devices on in some other platforms. But, you can easily get the best solution of all the queries by dialing iTunes Contact Number. Our expert technical team is available for providing you solutions for every kind of issues. Contact our iTunes Phone Number and get the reliable solution of all the major or minor issues.
Common issues faced by users while using iTunes:
How to install iTunes in Windows platform?
You may face some sort of queries while installing iTunes in Windows. Follow the steps mentioned below for installing iTunes in your Windows device:
- Go to the official website of Apple
- Click on download iTunes free button
- The website should detect that you are using Windows device
- It should provide you Windows version of iTunes
- Enter your email address to receive newsletters from Apple
- Tap on the download button
- A pop up will appear asking for your choice to run or to save the file
- If you want to install later, choose to save button
- If you want to install now, click on the run button
- After all terms and agreements, you will get some option for installation:
- Add iTunes to my desktop: If you select this option, the iTunes icon will be added in your desktop for easy and quick access. You can easily access iTunes by clicking on the iTunes icon in the desktop. The iTunes icon will also be added to the start menu of your Windows device.
- Use iTunes as your Default Player: If you choose this option, then iTunes can play your all audio files, podcasts, MP3s etc.
- Language: In this option, you have to select the language for your iTunes.
- Destination Folder: Now you have to select the place where you want to keep your iTunes and other iTunes associated files.
Now, click on the Install button. Wait for some time, and then click on the Finish button. Always restart your device after installing any application. If you are still unable to install iTunes in your Windows, call Apple iTunes Contact Number for reliable guidelines.
Unable to connect iTunes to the iPhone
This type of issue is faced by many iPhone users and can be resolved easily. Here are some solutions to this issue:
Reset the network settings
- Open Settings> General>Reset
- Tap on Reset Network settings
- Search for issues while syncing the data
- Open your iPhone
- Open Settings>General>Software>Update
- Tap on Download and Install
- Enter your password
- Click on Agree and conditions
- iTunes download will start automatically
Now, again try to connect iTunes to your iPhone, if you are facing any issue contact iTunes Customer Service Number.
- Run iTunes
- Open Help
- Check for any new updates
- If available, download and install it
Again try to connect iTunes to the iPhone. If still getting issues, try calling iTunes Connect Phone Number for a solution.
Update your drivers
Updating the drivers can be the easy and best solution for this type of issue. Follow the given steps for updating your drivers:
- Disconnect the iPhone from PC
- Reconnect the iPhone
- If your iTunes opens, close it
- Press Windows and R key simultaneously
- A run dialog box will appear in the side
- Type %ProgramFiles%\Common\Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers on the dialog box and tap the ENTER button
- Right click on inf or usbaap164.inf
- Click on the install button
- Many files will appear on the screen but click on the file with .inf extension
- Disconnect the iPhone from the PC again
- Restart your device
- Again connect iPhone to the PC and open your iTunes
If you are unable to connect iTunes, dial iTunes Support Phone Number and get the proper solutions.
How to reset iTunes Password?
- Open official Apple website
- Open Account Page
- Click on forget Apple ID icon
- Enter your email address or phone number
- Enter your Apple ID
- Select reset the password option
- Choose a recovery email address
- A mail will be sent in your address email address
- You can recover the email address by clicking on the mail
- You will get an OPT if you have entered the phone number
- Enter the OPT and enter a new password
- If you are unable to reset your password, get the best solutions from iTunes Technical Support Phone Number.
You may fall into many issues while using iTunes, some of them are mentioned below:
- How to create an account in iTunes?
- Issues in synchronizing iTunes
- iTunes is unable to open in Windows
- Getting internal server error while using iTunes
- iTunes service error
If you face any of these issues, contact iTunes Support Number and get the proper guidance.
Best and reliable iTunes Support Number
iTunes Customer Service Phone Number is providing you 24*7. If you get issue any time of the day, say you are facing an issue at midnight, you can call iTunes Contact Phone Number and our expert technician will provide you step by step guidelines for all kinds of issues related to iTunes. If you get any issue while using iTunes you can dial iTunes app Support Phone Number, we are offering round the clock services to customers, which will save your time as well money.