Contact Information for Malwarebytes Antivirus Team
Malwarebytes® is an antivirus security program which protects your device from all types of harmful viruses and malware. Malwarebytes® is a light-weighted antivirus which has very low system impact. It easily detects and removes all malware from the system. It can also detect malicious URLs through the web browser and blocks the IP address of that website immediately. It detects all the dangerous software from files and device drivers during scanning of your device. You can easily use Malwarebytes® with another antivirus also. If you want any kind of details about Malwarebytes®
If you have any issue while using Malwarebytes® in your system, you can easily get the solution. You can easily talk to our expert technicians and troubleshoot all your issues.
Common issues while using Malwarebytes®:
Unable to access the website
This issue occurs when Malwarebytes® detects any website as malicious. You will be notified with a pop-up message showing that this website is not safe. Malwarebytes® will block that site, and you can’t access that URL. If you want to access that website, then right-click on the Malwarebytes® anti-malware tray icon, and search for Website Blocking. Uncheck that dialog box. Now you can access that website.
This is a common error in Malwarebytes® anti-malware. You can get this error during the installation of Malwarebytes® in your device. Error 20025 can also appear while installing the Windows Operating System. You can get this issue due to many reasons. One of the major reasons is downloading corrupt files of Malwarebytes®. Incomplete installation of Malwarebytes® software can also cause Error 20025. For fixing this error, try updating your PC drivers. If you are still facing Error 20025.
Software Update error
Sometimes you may face issues while updating the software. This problem occurs due to slow internet connection, lack of disk space, software installation error, firewall enabled. There can be many other possible reasons for this issue. You can get reliable help.
Unable to connect to service error
If you see unable to connect to service message, it means the anti-malware has some disruption on its regular functionality. This issue can be solved by rebooting the PC. Then set the service to run automatically. Now check if the problem is resolved.
Issues during scanning the software
Malwarebytes® is a good anti-malware which removes all kinds of malware from your system. But you may get issues while scanning your device with Malwarebytes®. This type of errors can occur due to low disk space, issues with computer hardware etc. For solving this error, uninstall your Malwarebytes® anti-malware and try reinstalling it.
Malicious Website Protection Disabled
Sometimes the malicious website protection feature of your Malwarebytes® gets disabled. Due to this, your device may get infected from much dangerous malware and malicious URLs. To enable the malicious website Protection feature, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Restart your device
- The open dashboard of your Malwarebytes®
- Click on update now
- Close the anti-malware program
- Open your Malwarebytes®program again
- Check the malicious website protection feature is enabled or not, if not then try to reboot your device.
Some other common issues of Malwarebytes® are:
- Unable to update Malwarebytes®
- Malwarebytes®anti-malware is not working on Windows 8.
- Malwarebytes®signature issues
- Malwarebytes®blue screen error
- Frequents crushes while using Malwarebytes®
- Malwarebytes®is unable to remove Trojans
- Malwarebytes®anti-exploit issues
- Malwarebytes®is not running on Firefox
You may face many more issues while using Malwarebytes® anti-malware. For any kind of issue, you can call on at troubleshooting team and get the solutions.
Why do you need a Service Center for Malwarebytes®?
While working on a device using Malwarebytes®, you may face many types of issues. If you are a technically sound person, you may able to resolve some common types of issues. But you, if you are not from technical background then changing the setting, can cost you very much. So, for proper guidance for solving all kinds of issues. This number will connect you to our expert technicians who are working in this field for years. They will provide you step by step guidelines for your every issue.
Why go for Malwarebytes® Service Center?
Malwarebytes® provides you 24*7 online service center to all the customers which means you can easily get the help support any time of the day. Problems are the uninvited guests to our device; they can knock your door any time. Let’s suppose you receive an important document at night. Suddenly your system freezes while scanning that document. In that case, you have two options; either you visit a service center. But most of the service centers are usually closed at night. Even if they are open, you have to take your whole system to the service center. On the other hand, you can easily call at troubleshooting team and get the reliable solutions immediately. We are providing around the clock service for seven days a week. You can get the help for our expert any time, our service will save your time as well your money.
How to Contact Online Service Center :
Malwarebytes Error Code 5:
Error code 5 due to any Windows files corruptions or due to malware infection. Your active running program will corrupt and you will get error 5 code displayed on your desktop. You will get this error every time you run that program. Your input devices like your mouse and keyboard will start responding late. Your device will also start working slowly. Try removing the system junk for fixing this error:
- Go to search bar
- Type command on the search bar and hit the Enter button
- A command prompt will appear on the screen
- Typecleanmgr in the command prompt and press Enter button
- Wait for a few minutes; the disk cleaner is checking the files
- Now some checkbox will appear on your screen
- Check the boxes you want to clear, don’t forget to check temporary files box
- Click on confirm button
- Close all running programs
Restart your device and check whether error code 5 is resolved or not.
Malwarebytes freezes while checking for updates
Always update your antivirus whenever new update arrives. Updates always come with a fix patch of the earlier version. If you want that your antivirus should protect you from all latest threats then updating the Malwarebytes antivirus is vital. But many people reported that their antivirus is getting freeze while checking for updates. You can also try some common methods for fixing this error:
- Check your internet connection. You will need a stable internet connection for updating Malwarebytes antivirus.
- When a new update arrives; many people update their antivirus simultaneously. Due to this, the Malwarebytes server gets down. Wait for some time and then try to update your Malwarebytes.
- Check your disk space. New updates new free disk space. If you are out of free space then remove junk and other unnecessary files and folder from your device and then try to update your antivirus.
- Sometimes the firewall blocks the internet connection. Open Malwarebytes dashboard and disable your firewall temporarily. Now try to update the antivirus.
Malwarebytes is slowing down Windows 10
Many Malwarebytes reported that their Windows 10 started working slowly after installing Windows 10. If this is the case then you can prevent Malwarebytes from starting up. Follow the steps given below:
- Hit the Windows button from your keyboard
- Now type msconfigin your search bar and hit the Enter button
- Go to Advanced tab and check whether it is set to start by itself
- If yes the uncheck Malwarebytes
- Click on Apply button
- Restart your device
Now your device will start running will well speed. If your device is still running sluggishly then contact technical executives are well-trained and can easily troubleshoot your all Malwarebytes related glitches.
You can also visit direct Malwarebytes website www.malwarebytes.com to complete your setup or call at 1-800-520-2796.