Contact Information for McAfee® Antivirus Team
McAfee® antivirus software is designed to detect and remove viruses and malware infection from the computer system and other devices. It is security software which is used to secure your PCs, laptops and other gadgets. McAfee® antivirus program scans your device regularly for all malware attacks. McAfee® program is a code that finds and kills all kinds of malware infection.
One of the biggest sources for virus and malware is the internet. If you are using the internet daily without any good security program then your system is at high risk. Outdated software can also cause a problem in your system. For best protection, you should always use good up-to-date antivirus software. Today all most all the work is done with the help of internet. A good antivirus is the need of every computer system for providing optimal results. McAfee® antivirus is an excellent choice for home users as well as business users.
McAfee® antivirus offers many antivirus suits; you can pick any McAfee® antivirus suite according to your choice and need.
McAfee® suits present in the market:
- McAfee® Internet Security
- McAfee® 360
- McAfee® Mobile Security
- McAfee® Identity Protection
Top features of McAfee® Antivirus:
1. Malware Protection: McAfee® provides an outstanding protection from all kinds of virus and malware attacks. It protects your computer system from viruses, rootkits, spyware, adware, and ransomware.
- Multi-Device Solution:The McAfee® Antivirus Plus subscription plan protects a user’s multiple computer systems and other devices with a single account. With this subscription plan, you can protect your desktop computer, notebook or laptop, tablet, and other mobile devices.
- Cloud-Based Management console:McAfee® antivirus program is a cloud-based program, which offers a wonderful feature for the user to manage all services of your every device from a secure McAfee® Antivirus Plus internet portal called the “management console”. With the help to this console, you can select and view each of the computer system and devices which are registered with this service. You can also change and customize how the service works on every device from a single location.
It provides you the authority to add a new device and remove which are no longer in use. You can also change settings, and update McAfee® antivirus plus account information and handle all account activities with just one console in the cloud.
- Data Shredder:You may not aware that when a standard operating system feature is used to delete files from a system hardware drives or from any flash drives; the data from those files are not completely deleted. Sore or may be all data is often still on the hard drives or USB but hidden from your sight. Experienced hackers or criminals can use commercially available software can get those files, undelete them and gain access to the data. McAfee® Antivirus offers a permanent delete feature for deleting files which may contain sensitive information. This feature overwrites the file with any random data.
McAfee® Antivirus provides the best armor to your computer and network against all malicious software and malware. But you may fall into some problems while using McAfee® antivirus. Call at troubleshooting team for any issue regarding McAfee® Antivirus.
Why you should go for Online Service Center?
Problems are the unwelcomed visitor; they can enter in your device from anywhere and at any time frame. Say, you are downloading the very important document on your home PC, while scanning that document with McAfee® antivirus, your PC crashes. In this situation, you can call McAfee® Phone Number or visit any nearby service center. But visiting service center with that heavy PC seems to be difficult and time taking.
Issues you may face while using McAfee® Antivirus:
- Downloading issues:You may face difficulty while downloading the McAfee® Antivirus file.
- Installation and setup issues:Sometimes after download, you are unable to install the antivirus software properly; this issue can occur due to incomplete installation files or any insufficient hardware specification.
- Issues while scanning:This issue is faced by many McAfee® users. If you are able to run the antivirus program or you are getting issues while scanning the device, these issues may occur due to these reasons:
i. Incomplete antivirus setup
ii. Deleted Program Files
iii. Insufficient Permissions
iv. Corrupted Windows Files
v. Corrupted Program Files
- Device compatibility issues:You may unable to complete install McAfee® Antivirus even after using correct file and installation steps, this issue mostly occurs due to the incompatibility of the device.
- Updating issues:You may face issues while updating the McAfee® Antivirus software. This issue can occur due to low storage or slow internet speed. But there are some other reasons also for this problem.
- Firewall Issues:If your firewall is not working properly, and unable to check the incoming and outgoing traffic, Call Toll Free Number for help.
- Computer Performance Issues:If you think your McAfee® Antivirus is influencing your computer performance.
Apart from the issues mentioned above, you may fall in many other problems. The most reliable solution for all issues is Online Service Center.
How to contact us?
If you want any technical help, you can contact us by dialling Contact number; this number will connect you to our expert service team immediately for best guidelines. Customer care provides you 24*7 services, so you can easily get the optimal solution any time of the day.
McAfee® Installation error in Windows
This is an installation error. When you are trying to install McAfee® LiveSafe in your device; your installation process will interrupt and you will get an error message. Get step by step for installing McAfee® LiveSafe properly. You can also try the common techniques given below for fixing McAfee® installation error:
Solution 1: Run Windows Pre-install tool
- Download Pre-install tool and save the setup file on your desktop
- Click on the tool setup and follow the on-screen commands. Read the warning message and hit the OK button
- Now run Pre-install
- Tap OK button
- Tap Close button
- Restart your device
- Try to install McAfee® LiveSafe. If you are still getting an error the try solution 2.
Solution 2: Sometimes installations get interrupted due to lack of permissions. Try enabling built-in Administrator account and then try to install McAfee® antivirus:
- Open command prompt as Admin
- Go to start menu and type cmd.exe and hit enter button
- Choose Run as administrator
- Now type: net user administrator /active: yes
- Close the prompt
- Now press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys simultaneously
- Tap to Sign out for logging off from Windows
- Now go to the log-on screen
- Click on admin account
- Enter admin credentials
McAfee® Error EE0F0001
This error occurs when the sync endpoint encryption password is enabled or when the must match user name in SSO configuration gets disabled. For fixing this error; you have to enable must match user name in SSO and make sure that the password is changed for the right user. You can also follow the steps mentioned below for fixing this error:
- Log in for ePO console
- Edit the older policy or you can also create a new policy with Endpoint encryption.
- In the logon tab, enable the Must match user name option
- Click on the Save button
- Restart your device
- If you are unable to resolve this error then contact troubleshooting team and get professional help for troubleshooting this error.
McAfee® Error 5019
McAfee® Error 5019 occurs when McAfee® can’t find the program files or when your program files get corrupted with a malware infection. You will get this error during the scanning process; your scanning process will interrupt and you will get McAfee® error 5019 displayed on your screen. You can fix this error by uninstalling and reinstalling McAfee® antivirus program. Follow the steps mentioned below for uninstalling McAfee® antivirus:
- Go to Start menu
- Select Control Panel
- Click on Program
- Choose Programs and Features
- Choose Uninstall
- Search for McAfee®
- Now click on Uninstall from the tape
- Restart your device
- Now open your web browser
- Search for McAfee® antivirus
- Download McAfee® antivirus setup
- Run McAfee® setup for starting the installation process
- Follow the on-screen commands for completing the installation process.
Restart your device and check whether your error is fixed or not. If not, then visit Online Service Center and talk to our technicians. Our technicians are highly experienced and can troubleshoot any kind of errors related to McAfee® antivirus.
You can also visit direct McAfee website www.mcafee.com to complete your setup or call at 1800 3000 2454.