How to Troubleshoot Pixma MX922 Error Code B200?
Canon is one of the most famous companies for imaging devices like cameras, photocopiers, projectors, and other gadgets. Canon is also very famous for printers. Canon provides reliable and robust printing facilities with good printing speed. But after the smooth working phase of canon printers; it starts showing various errors. You may also experience various error messages from time to time. It is very frustrating when you have to print to an important document but an error message pop-up in your system. Most of the errors you face in while using Canon printers are Canon Printer error code b200. The main cause for this error is when you take a print and then the cartridge gets fully empty. This error can also occur when you are using a third party cartridge when your printer does not cope up with the cartridge. Sometimes cleaning the printhead can also help in fixing canon b200 error. But this is not the permanent solution to their error. If you want to resolve this error permanently then you should seek other solutions. This error can also occur when you use different ink in the printer or when you refill or replace the cartridge with a cheap one.
Top solutions for fixing Canon mx922 b200 error:
Solution 1: Clean the print-head of your printer
- Turn off your printer
- Remove the printer from the power source
- Open the back lid of your printer
- Remove the ink cartridge from the printer
- Remove the print-head carefully
- Use contact cleaner to clean the contact pads in the printer
- After cleaning it successfully, reinstall the printhead
- Now reinstall the ink cartridge
- Connect all the power cords
- Power-on the printer
Now test your printer by running in auto head alignment mode
Check whether the Canon Error Code b200 is fixed or not. If not then you should try other solutions.
Solution 2: Shut the cover in the middle
- Turn off the printer
- Remove the printer from the power source
- Open the cover as when you change the ink
- Now turn on the printer
- Start your printer
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the left
- Allow it to reach the middle
- Shut the cover before it reaches on the left side
Now try to take the print out, if your Canon mx922 not printing then try finding other solutions.
Solution 3: Clean the print head with alcohol
- Open your Canon printer
- Remove your ink cartridge
- Uninstall the printhead
- Now turn off the printer by removing the power cord (Do not close the power button)
- Take alcohol (isopropyl) to clean the electric pins (your printhead)
- Ensure that your printhead is fully clean
- After cleaning the electronic pins, reinstall the printhead
- Now plug-in the printer
- Run the printer in normal mode
Check whether Canon Pixma mx922 print head is working or not.
Solution 4: Clean the cartridge
- Turn off your Canon printer
- Remove the printer from the power source
- Open the printer lid and remove the ink cartridge
- Take out the sled where the cartridges were placed
- Now clean your ink cartridges with the water
- You can also use isopropanol so the Canon’s print-head does not get clogged
- Ensure that the contacts (golden one) do not get water (it may damage the print head)
- Dry the cartridges and other parts carefully so no water can get into the printer
- Now reinstall the carriages and ink cartridges carefully
- Turn on your printer
- Now try to take a printout from your Canon printer. If your printer is still facing the error then you should try Canon mx922 support code b200.
Sometimes, you can also face printer errors due to software issues in your device. Try the steps mentioned below for fixing Canon mx922 print ink error:
- Open your device
- Update your printer drivers
- Update IJ printer utility software
- Go to start menu
- Click on device and printers
- Right-click on Canon MPxxx
- Tap on properties
- Click on maintenance
- Hit the deep cleaning button
- Now run the nozzle check
- After completing the process
- Restart your device
Check whether your error is fixed or not
If your printer is still showing Pixma mx922 error code b200 then you should ask for professional help.
Power restart may fix Canon MX922 Support Code B200
Many of the times, if your PC is dealing with some runtime errors then forcefully restart may fix it. Disconnect your printer from the computer and then restart your PC forcefully. Restart your PC and connect your printer. Now give the print command and check whether your Canon MX922 error B200 got resolved or not. If not then try rebooting your device. Unplug your Canon Printer from the power source and computer. Wait for 4-5 minutes and then again connect it. Open the file you want to take the printout and now give Print command. Check whether Canon Pixma Mx 922 B200 errors get troubleshooted or not.
Check the ink cartridge
Ink cartridges are one of the major causes of every printer error. If your ink cartridges are showing any error then you can’t take out the printouts. If you haven’t taken printouts for a long time then your ink may get dried up. In that case, you may get the ink level warning message on the screen. Open the back cover and remove the ink cartridge. Now take out the Canon ink cartridge carefully. Check the ink level on the drum. If the ink gets dried up then you have to add a few drops of water in it. Open the lid and add only a few drops of water or another solvent. Close the lid tightly and shake it. Wait until the ink gets diluted. Now insert the cartridge inside the printer carefully and close the back cover. Now connect the printer to the computer and give the print command. If you can take printout then your B200 Error Canon MX922 gets fixed but if not then you should seek other solutions.
Use new cartridge
If your ink cartridge is empty then you should get a new cartridge immediately. You should always purchase the original cartridge because third-party cartridges may harm your printer or give you faded printouts. But you take hundreds of printouts every day then purchasing a new cartridge every time will be costly and disposing of cartridges on open is dangerous because of the carbon content. You can also refill your cartridges. But you should refill it with good-quality ink which can provide bright print-outs. But you must refill the cartridges carefully because if the lid is not properly closed then the ink may spill inside your printer. Close the lid properly, put the cartridge inside the printer, and give the print command. Now check, your Canon MX922 error code B200 gets fixed or not.
Check for Paper Jam
If you have an old Canon printer then you may get paper jam often. Paper can mostly occur when a paper chunk gets stuck inside the printer or when the printer draws multiple papers for the paper tray. Open the printer and remove all junk from the printer. Check if Canon MX922 B200 error gets troubleshooted or not. If you are still getting the same printer error then contact Canon support and get the help.
Canon printers are known for their print quality and speed. But there are few issues which you may face while using a Canon printer. One common printer error reported by many users is Canon mx922 error code b200. This Canon appears when the printhead of your Canon printer is dealing with some error.
Common symptoms of Canon mx922 error B200
- Error code appears whenever you connect your printer to the PC
- Unable to print and error code appears
- Ghost printing and Canon error code appears
- Printing process interrupts and error B200 displayed on the screen
Common Reasons behind Canon b200 error mx922
- Canon printhead get damaged
- Printhead get clogged
- Paper jam
- Ink gets dried up
- The auto head is not properly aligned
- Your Canon printer driver gets corrupted
Contact Canon mx922 support code b200 for troubleshooting your error
Whenever you face Canon printer related errors, contact the Canon printer team and troubleshoot your queries easily. Your printer is a crucial device and a simple error on this device may get you into many people. Running to the service centre is not always the best solution. If you are getting the error on your printer due to any software issue then you can fix it easily with a phone call. When you get the error, instead of walking out, take your phone and contact the Canon team. Provide the details about the b200 error Canon mx922 and you will get reliable solutions instantly.
Basic solutions for troubleshooting Canon mx922 b200 error
Check the Printhead
When the Canon b200 error appears on the screen, check the printhead immediately. If the printhead gets damaged then it needs to be replaced. But if the printhead gets clogged then you can clean it. The printhead gets clogged when the user doesn’t clean it for a long time. You can clean the printhead of Canon printer by following the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to printer driver setup window
- Click on Cleaning button under the maintenance tab
- You will see a print head cleaning dialog box
- Select Initial Check Items and follow the instructions
Click on Execute button and wait for completing the process. Repeat the process for 3-4 times until the printhead gets cleaned properly.
Check for the paper jam
If the printing process interrupts and Canon mx922 b200 error appears on the screen then you should check for the paper jam. Jamming errors appear when a chunk of paper gets stuck inside the printer. Sometimes dust can also cause the paper jam. Open the access door of your Canon printer and remove the cartridge. Now remove the paper chunks and dust from your printer. Reinsert the ink cartridge and try to take a printout. If your printer is still showing b200 error Canon mx922 then ask for technical help.
Get 24*7 help for resolving Canon b200 error mx922
If you are unable to troubleshoot your Canon error with manual techniques then contact our technical team and they will provide you with all the possible solutions for the error. You can also use the chat column or email to reach us.